Pages

Monday, January 14, 2013

Back in Granada

When I returned from the north of Spain, I got to visit Brian, Kassie, and the kids before going to see Les Miserables with Becca.  It was really nice to see the kids with some of their Christmas presents and to laugh at their craziness.  

We made some origami animals, which you can see in the pictures.  Jairus seemed to enjoy crumpling his animals more than folding them.  Ha.  I can't blame a 2-year-old for that though! 











Becca and my adventure to see Les Miserables was really fun, but funny as well.  The movie was dubbed into Spanish, or should I say a couple hundred words of it was.  Almost the entire movie was made up of songs, in English, but there was an occasional deep Spanish voice that came directly following a musical number.  Kinda ridiculous?  We thought so...but it was enjoyable (and memorable) just the same.  

No comments:

Post a Comment