Pages

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Return


I’m back!!!  Literally and figuratively.  J

This past week has held much learning, many memories, and lots of busyness.  I’m going to share more later about a trip Becca and I were able to take, but in short, it was different than anything I’ve ever experienced but great.  AND IT RAINED!!  After not seeing rain in several months, especially a good rain, I was super excited.  The muddy ground hardly even fazed me. 
I also officially moved again – except for a few random drying clothes and loose papers – into my new apartment!  I am looking forward to staying put for awhile, to say the least.  I am now living with a Spanish student, which is pretty exciting!  This past week I experienced a growing desire to speak Spanish and be able to communicate with those around me in their language. 

October is going to be quite full, but I am hoping good as well.  Being intentional about time with the Lord needs to start yesterday!  I was recently challenged to start memorizing Psalm 139.  When I was little I memorized a lot of Scripture in AWANA, but it has been more difficult since then.  While beginning this, I have seen things I don’t remember studying before now.  It is a great place to start if you want to hide God’s Word in your heart or explore what it’s all about!  It’s never too late to begin.     

No comments:

Post a Comment