Pages

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Thankful for Today


Today was a really great day!  Not only did I receive The Hunger Games via Amazon and find an inexpensive, mini French press, but I was able to check out a new piso (apartment) and meet one of my potential new roommates!  I really enjoyed the time visiting with her and her mom, and I even was able to practice some of my comprehension and speaking skills in Spanish!  I also really like the piso.
    
It’s just really encouraging to have an idea of what the Lord might have in store. 

I was in amazement tonight while at the park with the kids.  We had met a couple young boys from London early last month at the park, and the same boys returned tonight.  The main difference is they went from speaking no Spanish to basically fluent!  Schools must be doing something right with these kids.  Pretty impressive.  It will be crazy to see how much Malaki learns during this next semester alone.    

No comments:

Post a Comment