Pages

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Soup and an Old Movie



I had a few minutes before helping out at the local on Sunday, so I took some pictures I had promised to take.  The workout equipment in parks is typically used by elderly people, but you never know, I may try it out someday…when it’s cooler.  J  It’s a pretty ingenious way to save people money – they don’t have to pay for a gym membership or home equipment! 

This evening Hannah made some chicken soup, which was really good, and we watched “An Affair to Remember.”  There’s almost nothing like an old movie.  It made me miss my mom a bit more though.  I’m looking forward to the day I get to enjoy my mom’s chicken and kale soup while watching an old movie with her – even if it’s in the summer.  It’s going to be so worth it!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment